Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso). How to Serve Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup. Bakso can be eaten with just the broth, or it can be served with noodles, hard boiled eggs, steamed bok choy and garnished with finely sliced spring onions, slices of fresh chilli, dried onion flakes and garlic flakes. When served with noodles and broth, the dish is mee bakso.
An Indonesian Meatball Noodle Soup, Mee Bakso Recipe is a complete meal in itself. Loaded with vegetables, chicken meatballs and noodles. This comforting flavourful meal is all you need to be served for dinner on a monsoon evening. You can have Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso)
- You need of For the Meatball:.
- You need 300 gr of beef minced meat.
- You need 150 gr of tapioca starch or potato starch.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of ice water.
- It’s to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- Prepare of For the Soup:.
- It’s 7-8 cup of beef or chicken stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need of To serve with:.
- You need 150 gr of rice vermicelli / egg noodles.
- Prepare 3-4 bunches of Bokchoy, washed and parboiled.
- Prepare 4 of fried tofu cut into half.
- It’s of Thinly slices of celery.
- Prepare of Fried shallot.
- It’s of Chili sauce or sambal.
Flavoured with ginger and garlic, the soup gets its flavour from the raw chicken meatballs that are cooked in this broth, which makes the base of the. Untuk versi bahasa kunjungi Resep Bakso Sapi Mudah dan Sehat. Bakso or meatballs soup is one of Indonesian's favourite dish. Like oxtail soup, you can find this dish everywhere in Indonesia.
Indonesian Meat Ball Soup (Bakso) step by step
- Bakso / Meatball: To make the meatballs, transfer minced meat, egg white, garlic into food processor. Blend until well ground then add tapioca starch, salt and pepper. Using 2 spoons or you can use ice cream scoop to form the mixture into small balls and put inside boiled water. Cook until the meatball firm and set aside..
- Soup Place all the soup ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Add the meatball into the soup..
- Serve Divide the rice vermicelli/ egg noodle, tofu and bok choy into 4 serving bowl. Put the soup and the meatball. Serve with celery, fried shallot and sambal..
Kaki lima (Street vendors), local restaurants, even in five stars hotel. We categorise this dish as a comfort food. Chicken Oil chicken fat/skin garlic ginger. Bakso / Meatball: To make the meatballs, transfer minced meat, egg white, garlic into food processor. Blend until well ground then add tapioca starch, salt and pepper.