Christmas Tree Meringues.
You can have Christmas Tree Meringues using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Tree Meringues
- It’s 2 each of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cream of tartar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster sugar.
Christmas Tree Meringues step by step
- Combine egg whites and cream of tartar. Beat to soft peaks at medium speed..
- Switch to high speed and beat to stiff peaks, gradually adding the sugar along the way..
- Fold in food coloring to get the color you're looking for..
- Preheat the oven to 200°F and prepare a baking tray lined with a silicon mat or a sheet of parchment..
- Transfer the meringue to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip..
- Pipe the meringue onto the baking sheet as shown in the video..
- Bake for 2 hours, or until the trees are dried through. Turn off the oven, leaving the trees in the oven as it cools..