Momma's Christmas wreaths.
You can cook Momma's Christmas wreaths using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Momma's Christmas wreaths
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 packages of marshmallows.
- It’s 6 cup of corn flakes.
- You need 6 of drops green food dye.
- Prepare of red pearl sprinkles.
Momma's Christmas wreaths instructions
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl (about 3 minutes).
- Add food coloring and mix until color is even.
- Add corn flakes and mix thoroughly.
- Mold chunks of mixture into wreath shapes and place on parchment paper.
- Lightly sprinkle with red pearl sprinkles.
- Refrigerate to set.