Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs. Remove from heat, drain and soak eggs in cold water to cool. Chinese Tea Egg is a famous Chinese street food which is also known as marbled egg. Eggs are braised with spices and Chinese teas thus have a Traditional tea eggs are usually heating on a stove and has been boiled for quite a long time, possibly server hours.
OMG – who knew eggs and pepperoni could make such a wonderful combination! This was so good and what a great way to liven up scrambled eggs. Chinese marbled tea eggs are almost too pretty to eat. You can have Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs
- Prepare of salad.
- Prepare 3 large of marbled tea eggs, see attached recipe.
- It’s 1/4 lb of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- Prepare 1 large of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 large of kosher dill pickle, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seedless grapes , I used red grapes.
- Prepare of dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kosher dill pickle juices.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Chinese tea eggs are easy to make and are a fun upgrade to your usual lunchbox hard-boiled eggs. Don't wait for a special occasion — here's how to make a batch for yourself tonight. Chinese Tea Eggs (w/ Soft and Hard Boiled Eggs, 茶叶蛋) – Make delicious marbled eggs that are bursting with flavor. Gluten Free adaptable. Popular Chinese New Year foods to make at home include tea eggs and a refreshing Asian Cucumber Salad for your Chinese New Year celebrations.
Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs instructions
- Slice the eggs, olives and cherries. Set aside. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339409-marble-tea-eggs.
- Peel and remove seeds from the cucumber. set aside. Dice pickle..
- Remove casing.Slice the pepperoni thinly on a bias. Slice the lettuce..
- Layer all the ingredients for salad together..
- Mix all the ingredients of dressing together. Add to salad serve, hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
Tea-marbled eggs, a Chinese staple, become a sophisticated hors d'oeuvres when made with quail eggs and smoky tea. To turn the eggs into a sophisticated hors d'oeuvre, she soaks hard-boiled quail eggs in smoky Lapsang souchong tea and serves them with three different salts. Marbled tea eggs are visually stunning! They make a beautiful snack or add an addictive savory flavor to salads and soups. I recently discovered something incredible: marbled tea eggs.